Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hot, Haute, Hot

Brian and I went down to the Strip Saturday morning.  I took a photo of two really cool accessories at one of my favorite stores called Hot, Haute, Hot.  Unfortunately, they are both too big for above my fireplace, which is where I would have loved to use them. 

Words cannot explain how much I love this mirror.  It is 5 1/2 feet square and it is beyond fabulous.  If I can't have it, I want one of my friends to have it so that I can visit it often.  I think it was $750, and hope this doesn't sound snooty, but I think that's a great price for this!


This painting is really cool too, although the photo isn't that great-too much glare.  It is metallic-some sort of epoxy that gradually darkens at the bottom of the painting.  The trees are textural-they are the same color as the backdrop.  It is 3 feet wide and 4 foot 3 inches high.  If it was 4 foot by 4 foot, it would have been mine.  It's $400. 

No comments:

Post a Comment