Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Flat Screen TV's

My husband and I are finalizing plans for a new television.  We're planning to mount it on the wall and have built-ins made to improve the look of the giant tv.  My friend Ellen is also purchasing a tv, so we've been exchanging notes as we go.  She needs to mount hers above the fireplace.  I'm posting these photos from my friend Stef's house so she can see one possible look for the over fireplace mount.

Brian's old boss also mounted his flatscreen above the fireplace at his home in Nevillewood.  He installed a painting that retracted by remote control.  When the tv was off, the painting slid over it to hide the tv.  Very cool!
Wish I had some photos of the wall mounted tv, which is what I want to do in our room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment